Virginia,
You are such an incredible baby. You have mastered crawling and with that are trying so hard to explore everything in your little world. I walked in just yesterday to find you standing up holding on to the side of your crib----so I guess you can pull up now. You also managed to get your self up on the side of the coffee table today. You have also learned how to feed yourself. No joke- we were eating dinner with Pop and Mymama while Dad was away studying in Bham when I was saying in a very frustrated voice that you won't feed yourself (I know you are only 8 months and aren't supposed to be on solids until 9 months) when you looked at me, reached down, picked up a piece of bread and put it in your sweet little mouth. It was truly like you just wanted to prove a point. Since then, you have used both hands to stuff those chunky cheeks. You also are saying "Bye-bye, mama, dada and yesterday you said, "Bibby." She was soooo excited. In all of the excitement of life you have decided that there is very little need for sleep and having been getting up at night. Just once, not crying but talking loudly until I come give you a bottle and put you back in your crib to continue your slumber. I really don't mind rocking you. I know how fast your sisters life has gone by and the fact that you are only 4 short months away from your first birthday I want to hold on to every minute. I love you little chunkenella ( I know it is not a very flattering nickname but it just comes out). Oh, another thing that you do that cracks me up is put the big chunky puzzle pieces with the wooden knobs in your mouth like a pacifier.
No comments:
Post a Comment