Monday, October 6, 2008


Girls,

I can not believe it is already October. That means Caroline will be one next month, which also means my baby's first birthday isn't far behind. I can't believe it. Virginia, you are now cruising around the coffee table and letting go with one hand. You have conquered getting up the one step in to the playroom. You also can feed yourself anything and everything and like your sister aren't too keen on your veggies but everything else suites you fine. You love to be outside. You are trying so hard to say different words. Mama and Dada are definitely your best and you can say them in the right context. You say dada almost everytime you see him and Mama when you are stuck in your crib and want out. I know that it is kindof, technically against the law but I turned your carseat around to face forward. You are way over the weight requirement and love being able to see what is going on. You just look like such a big girl. Bibby, you are totally trying to cut your nap out. I have finally resolved to setting the egg timer. The first time I put it in your room you thought it was the coolest thing ever and came running in the kitchen, "Mom, you are never going to believe what happened---it dinged!!!" Now, not so much. Everything is a "project" right now. We play school constantly and you work on bead projects and sticker projects and are really working on writing your name. Shadow has been acting up lately. This is your imaginary friend and coincidentally anytime you act up it is really shadows fault. Shadow also has to have a birthday party about every other meal. You get out the leftover napkins from your princess party and set the table. You can fly on your tricycle now. Dad and I took you to the fair this past week. You looked so big riding those rides by yourself. That was until I had to ask the man to stop the dinasour roller coaster so you could get off. It was pitiful watching it go around with you screaming, "Mommy, get me off of this thing." Daddy grabbed you off and you kept talking about how scared you were going over all of those HUGE hills. You braved up and did several more things. We had a lot of fun. School for you seems to be going great. You loved having "Donuts with Dad Day." Overall, you two remain two incredibly sweet and happy children. I love you, Mom

No comments: