Bibby,
You stated tonight at bedtime that this was the "best day of my life." We woke up this morning to SNOW!!!! You were beside yourself and could not wait to get out and play in it. I layered you up and you and Daddy went out and built a snowman. He was maybe only two feet tall but you loved it. Shelby walked by and ate his nose (carrot) and you thought that was the funniest thing you have ever seen. You kept saying, "Daddy, make me a snowball so I can throw it at you!" After all of the snow throwing you came in and defrosted before heading off to the circus. Daddy took you and I really think it is a day he will never forget. He texted me and said, "She is the cutest thing ever." It is so much fun to watch you, watching things for the first time. He said you were completely amazed with everything. You like the trapeze girls the best and came home jumping and pretending to swing around. Dad bought you a 20 dollar light up wand, a 12 dollar bag of cotton candy and a nine dollar snow cone and let you eat every bite. I can't believe I didn't send him with a camera but I honestly don't think he will ever forget the look on you face. To top it all off you got to bury dad in pillows. I mean you were on on top of the world.
Virginia,
You did NOT have the best day of your life......poor baby. You woke up with 101 fever. I took you to the doctor and you had to be tested for RSV and flu. Thank goodness it was only an ear infection but it has been a bad one. You were pitiful. We got lots of good cuddling time. I promise you will have your best day ever soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment