Bibby,
I don't think I have ever been so proud. The Sunday before last the children's choir performed during the 11 o'clock service. You have been practicing for weeks but when it came time to get on stage you completely balked. I mean you had an out-of-body come apart. You cried, you clung to me, you were having no part of it. So Sunday when you were supposed to do the handbells during the hanging of the greens service I was really skeptical if you would do it. Dad talked to you a lot about commitment and if you tell someone you are going to do something you need to do it. Well, you marched over to that table and rang your little yellow bell perfectly. You were so precious waving and the whole entourage that was there to watch you. You seemed so little with all of the bigger kids. Dad was so proud he stopped at the store and bought you a big ice cream cookie sandwich. We'll see how the big choir performance goes on the 16th but you kept saying you just had to watch and see what it was like and you would do it next time.
I don't think I have ever been so proud. The Sunday before last the children's choir performed during the 11 o'clock service. You have been practicing for weeks but when it came time to get on stage you completely balked. I mean you had an out-of-body come apart. You cried, you clung to me, you were having no part of it. So Sunday when you were supposed to do the handbells during the hanging of the greens service I was really skeptical if you would do it. Dad talked to you a lot about commitment and if you tell someone you are going to do something you need to do it. Well, you marched over to that table and rang your little yellow bell perfectly. You were so precious waving and the whole entourage that was there to watch you. You seemed so little with all of the bigger kids. Dad was so proud he stopped at the store and bought you a big ice cream cookie sandwich. We'll see how the big choir performance goes on the 16th but you kept saying you just had to watch and see what it was like and you would do it next time.
3 comments:
Way to go Bibby!
Glad you rang that bell Bibby! What a big girl!
So proud of you Mary Bibb..hope we can make the next performance!!
Post a Comment