Friday, March 12, 2010

An afternoon with my Bopper

Bibby,
It was the most gorgeous day and you kept asking to go outside. I actually dropped all the chores (while Virginia slept) and we went in the front yard and just played. I let you take the lead and boss me around and tell me which girl I was going to be and where I was going and if the horse was going to be mine or not. I really couldn't take my eyes off of you. The way the sun was hitting your hair it was amazing. Your friends have been making fun of you lately saying you have "orange hair" and you have been upset. When I was sitting there looking at you it was gorgeous and I knew that one day you would appreciate how unique it was. We have definitely hit the phase where I am embarrassing to you. So of course when I was making my girl have a British accent you kept telling me to be quiet because someone may hear me. I love my time with you.

6 comments:

Family Snodgrass said...

Aw, her hair is GORGEOUS. And I bet those other little girls know that too!

Jess said...

Those are some great pictures! She looks so grown-up!

The 6 W's said...

Your girls are gorgeous and this was a great post!! I hope we can't get all of these little ones to play together one day!

carroll lane said...

You better not tell me where they live. :) Her hair is the MOST gorgeous, always has been...IT is Mary Bibb. Love my Bibby!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics! WAY TO GO!

Jack and Laura said...

Bibby
Your hair is gorgeous, and Ginny I cannot believe how fast she is growing up. Th pictures are great too!!!

Marianna said...

Those pictures are beautiful and MB is such a beautiful "big girl". We miss y'all!