Friday, June 3, 2011

Weather Makers



Bibby,
"When the temperature falls below 32 degrees the water droplets in the clouds freeze and turn into tiny ice crystals" was your big line in the kindergarten play. To say that you had a bit of stage fright may have been an understatement. Poor child, you worry yourself to death. I could see you when the curtains opened looking to the teacher backstage for encouragement and trying not to cry. By the night time performance you could no longer hold back the tears. I wanted to run up on the stage and get you it was so pitiful. But you sucked it up and nailed your line!!! I was soooo proud of you for conquering your fears. You honestly knew almost every line in the entire play. I could ask you what one of your friends lines were and you could tell me almost everytime. Virginia knew your line by heart as well and was so excited to see the play.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

pylant clan, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here:

reta said...

world top news
nice blogger and picture

Anonymous said...

Your girls are gorgeous! :)