Virginia,
How on earth are you already 15 months old. I know that I say this after every check up but I can't believe it. You are at an age that is so stinking cute I have to suppress my desires to pick you up and squeeze the breath out of you several times a day. You are starting to talk a good bit. Actually, you talk continuously, we are just now able to make out a good bit of what you are saying. Some of your favorite words; baby (shocker), Bibby, bath, ball, Ca-line, Momo, Gigi, Mammy, Papa, Birdie, poopoo (you now come to me and tell me when you have gone while waving your hand in front of your face), juice, cheese, slide, shoe.....ok, that is enough. You are also very into finding your belly button. You showed Dr. Parmer where it was. You still love to give love. That is one of my favorite things in the entire world. You will sit for a long time, facing me with your head down on my chest and your thumb in your mouth just as content as can be. You are also obsessed with "big." I was calling it blankie, but you started calling it big because Bibby has her big and little and you copy everything she does. Just today you were trying to get water out of the fridge with a plastic tea pot just like she does for her millions of tea parties a day. This morning when I went to put on my sweater you came unglued because you thought it was a big. All day you have been pulling on it wanting it back. You walk with such authority. When you really get scooting you swing your left arm like you are having to propel yourself.....it cracks me up. You pretty much smile all the time and for the most part are really happy...especially when I am holding you. For some reason from the hours of 5 to 8 you pretty much want to be in my arms....that's alright, I know one day they will ache to hold you again. My little chunkanella you are such an incredible gift.
15 month stats:
30 lbs 6 oz
32 1/2 inches long
(Getting closer to being on the growth chart)
1 comment:
We're in Washington, DC--big, but not as big as NYC!
Post a Comment