Bibby,
I did the all night shift with grandaddy last night so today Daddy took you to Huntsville to "mess around" while Virginia and I napped. I was so surprised to see what you two came home with.....a big girl bike. Not some little tricycle but a real, can eventually take the training wheels off bike. You two always get something big when you are together but for some reason this was such a milestone for me. I couldn't believe how big you looked riding it. You and dad put it together and you were so proud helping him and making sure he knew just where to put the princess, strap on pouch for the handle bars. You of course took a good tumble and scraped your tummy but hopped right back on. We had a horrible storm right after you got the bike assembled so we had to clear out the den and let you do laps around the coffee table. You were so proud to hand you tricycle over to Virginia. All you have wanted to do is ride that bike!
No comments:
Post a Comment