Today was your last fall festival. You have been really excited and wanted so badly for Virginia to come. I thought it was so sweet how you had been building the day up to her. You still talk in a baby voice when you are explaining things to her. I love to watch you do that now because she listens so intently to you and answers you back. She was such a booger at the festival and once she got her hands on some pink playdo all she wanted was to sit and pinch it off and wipe it on the concrete. When I would move her to the next activity she would yell, "Playdo, right now!" Bibby you had a big time and when you would win a prize you would pick one out for Virginia as well.
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the vampire teeth!!
hey, saw your mom and dad last night in orange beach!
Post a Comment