Virginia,
I had to document this. I get this exact look everytime I walk in to your room to get you out of bed. This morning I got it at 3:30, 6:00 and 8:00 but that's OK if I am greeted with my baby bird. You have just figured out that if you push up as hard as you can then you can barely peek over the rail. You are straining so hard that your little head wobbles around and you honestly look like the baby dove's that are in our back yard. I love you and hope to have this imagine forever etched in my mind anytime I need a smile.
1 comment:
Ginny,
I am so glad that you found my blog. Your family is beautiful! I just read through your posts and laughed out loud when you talked about giving away your daughter's pappys. I am going to have the same experience I am sure :) Glad you are doing well!
Audra
Post a Comment