Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Girls.......brace yourselves




Grandad's quote:"Dave, she may not have been the best, but she was the last."

Mary Bibb and Virginia,

It's official you are about to have one of the most fun, crazy uncles I could have ever envisioned for you. I have already been calling him "Uncle Dave" to you for weeks now. Dave and Birdie have only dated 6 or 7 months but I have never seen your Birdie happier. Uncle Dave popped the big question and got a limo to come to our house where I had invited the rest of the unexpecting family over for dinner and he and Birdie came and surprised everyone. Being the family that we are, we couldn't let them drive around alone and all piled in the limo. Bibby, you thought it was the coolest thing ever and they asked you to be their flower girl! Virginia, you blew out your diaper. Poor Dave is in love if he is willing to join this crew. He is so good to you girls and loves you so much. I can't wait to see what is in store for their lives. I love the fact that neither of you will ever remember your lives without your Uncle Dave in it!

No comments: