Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day in more ways than one....






Virginia,

Today is Father's Day and it is also the day that we promised you to our heavenly Father. You could not have been more of an angel. You sat quietly and sucked your thumb while I held you through the service while Dad held Bibby. Pop took you and you just looked at the congregation in your usual relaxed way. Daddy, Bibby, you and I left after the ceremony to go home and get ready for lunch. I put you down for a nap but of course your were missing your party so Papa and MoMo felt you should get up. In your usual fashion got up happy and smiling. The whole day was really sweet. Your daddy was so proud to have you baptised on Father's Day and I hope that he and I can uphold the commitment we made to teach you all about our heavenly Father. We love you.

No comments: