Bibby,
It hit me like a ton of bricks this morning as I walked you to your classroom that we only have one more year of this and then I will be pulling in the carpool line for kindegarten. I can hardly wrap my mind around that. You were so excited today and kept asking me, "Is it that number yet?" I had told you that it was only eight o'clock and we had to get to nine. You ran in and found the peg with your name on it right away, hung up your backpack, moved your teddy bear in to it's envelope and never looked back. Daddy brought you a "life is good" tee shirt from Miami with a heart on the front and you insisted on wearing it. The hardest part of the day was taking your picture without Lillianna in it. I love the one of you from last year so much and it was a funny feeling not having her there with you. We talked about it the night before and so you knew it was coming. Once again I can't believe how big you have gotten.
No comments:
Post a Comment