Monday, August 18, 2008

TEEF!!!!



Virginia,
You have your first tooth! I felt the tiny little bud before I left for Birdie's bachelorette party and when I got back the top of it was completely in! You have started to eat some solid foods, peaches, carrots, puffs. In your complete layed back nature didn't make a peep about it coming. You continue to suck on that thumb like it hasn't phased you a minute. I just ordered you some great teething rings because you are loving anything you can get in your mouth! You really have to look hard in the picture but it is definitely there. You leaned over in the cart at Walmart today and got me on the knuckle. Oh, anyday now you are going to be crawling. Right now you can get in to a full push-up position with only your hands and your toes on the ground. You want to so bad it is adorable.

No comments: