Wednesday, February 2, 2011

This will be a Christmas to remember...

 Christmas Eve in your Dora snuggies you were both dying for....when I asked why you wanted one you said, "Because Caroline told me to want one!"




 This is Briana, you got her from Santa and have yet to put her down









 This cracks me up...right on the head




You stayed like this for over an hour

Girls,

We woke up Christmas morning to a complete blanket of white. No one was expecting it so it was exciting for everyone. Bibby, you got up to use the restroom and when I looked out the bathroom window I could not believe it. I held you up so you could see and we both stared in amazement. You couldn't wait to run tell Daddy. It was the perfect teachable moment because you were not thinking about what Santa brought in the least bit and I was able to show you that while Santa could bring you a few gifts our Savior can cover all creation in a peaceful snow. We then ran to wake up Virginia. V, you were hilarious.....only child I have ever known that wanted to sleep in on Christmas. After you checked out the snow we went to see what Santa brought. Bibby, I will never forget how you acted. When we ran in you went through everyone of Virginia's gifts with so much excitement for her. Couldn't have been sweeter. When packed up and started the whirl-wind Christmas tour of Decatur. We went to Papa and Mammy's, Granny's, Gigi and Brucies and Pop and Mymamas. You two loved every minute! Christmas really makes me realize how fast you two are growing. I can think back to the back years in my mind of Christmas mornings and you change so much. No other year may top this one with the magic of the snow, the innocence of your sweet faces...I hope I never forget it.

No comments: