The two snaggle-tooths
Finally!!!! Your first tooth came out! Well, it had some assistance from me but it had been dangling for weeks. Your permanent tooth was already in and that poor baby tooth had no where to go. I finally convinced you to let me touch it and when I did I just didn't let go. It was one of the more dramatic moments of your life but after you calmed down you were super proud and excited. You should have been....you informed me at bedtime that the tooth fairy brought your cousins 20 bucks for their first tooth...so that is what she brought you! Virginia decided to sleep with you to see if she could get in on the action and she found a dollar under her pillow as well. This had made it official-you are just a kid now! No more baby left at all. This has been such a big year for you with so many firsts. Honestly your dad and I both took the tooth thing hard...you look so grown up with permanent teeth.
No comments:
Post a Comment