Daddy has gone to LSU banking school for the second year. I am really proud of him for doing this but at the same time we all are really missing him. Bibby, you woke up at 1:00 am the first morning asking for him and the next morning you were making him a "welcome home" poster to put on the door because in your words, he would be home, "annnnyyy minute." It is so hard because you don't have a concept yet of today, tomorrow, yesterday.
Last year we kept saying how we couldn't believe that next year we would have a four-month-old and now, here you are Virginia! You are changing so much. Daddy was so sad to leave knowing that in two weeks you would be such a different baby. I just keep thinking about all of our soldiers, Brian Stewart in particular that hasn't seen his son in months.
Anyway, I hope you like the pictures Dada, we miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment