Sunday, May 4, 2008

Dora and Shelby



Bibby, these are two of your favorite things. You love Dora the Explorer. Although, the princesses are your obsession of the moment, Dora has been an ongoing love now for over a year and since you are only two, that has been a long time. I heard the ice-cream man drive down our street the other day while you were on a walk with aunt MoMo. I ran out and got you a Dora Popsicle. When I told you that her eyes were bubble gum, you kept saying, "Stop it, don't tease me like that Mom." It cracked me up. Now, Shelby is your faithful companion, dance partner and snack sharer. You love to throw the ball to her and hold on to her tail and run around the house. I guess we really shouldn't let you do that but your belly laughter while you do it is too priceless. You are so proud that you feed "Shelbs" as you sometimes call her all by yourself.

No comments: