Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Mommy questionnaire


Bibby,
You were so proud getting in the car today when I picked you up from preschool. You had answered a bunch of questions about mommy and couldn't wait to show them to me. You also made a beautiful tissue paper butterfly and a hand print flower. Gifts I will cherish forever. The questionnaire went as follows:

My mom's name is: Ginny (your teacher said most kids put "mom")

I like it when my mom: be's nice to me

My mom can do many things! I think she's best at: cleaning up for me

My mom has a pretty smile! I like to make her smile by: making silly faces

My mom is as pretty as a: Cinderella! (this was my favorite because I know what you think of her)

My mom is smart! She even knows: how to do all kinds of things

I'd like to tell my mom: I love you.


Bibby, this was one of the sweetest things I have ever read. Just to know that you were thinking about me in those ways at two-years-old brings me to tears. I love you more than you know!

No comments: