Sunday, May 4, 2008

Playday with the Parsons




With both dads gone on beach trips the ladies of the Parson and Pylant households decided to get together. The day started with a stroll with our buds Jennie-Marie and Emma Hensley followed by a brief trip to the park. When we got home I gave Lillianna and Bibby a makeover. Bibby, you wanted brown eyeshadow to match your brown eyes after I told Lillianna I was giving her blue to match her blue eyes. That is why you look like you have two big shiners. Anyway, you could not have been more precious doing ballerina moves. The day ended with a PJ party. Lillianna got her first viewing of Cinderella in her new sleeping bag while the moms chatted and fed the babies. We had a blast hanging out eating pizza and cupcakes the Parsons brought. Bibby, you kept talking about your "special day." There is no one you would rather be with than your buddy Lillianna. What a pair you make!

No comments: